This page has some useful life insurance resources on it as well as my favorite doctor jokes.
- www.irs.gov ( Our Government’s income and out go)
- www.ssa.gov (Social Security/Medicare information)
- www.medicare.gov (Medicare Parts A, B, C and D questions)
- www.usdebtclock.org (A running clock of our NATION’S debt)
- www.truthinaccounting.org (Facts about our biggest cities financial deficits)
- The definition of INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results – (Albert Einstein)
- Retirees with a Guaranteed Income Are Happier, Live Longer – (Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine)
- The only difference between death and taxes is that death doesn’t get worse every time Congress meets. – Will Rogers
Question. Does it make more sense to:
- Take a SMALL deduction now and build a LARGE amount of TAXABLE money for later or
Not take a deduction now and grow a LARGE amount of TAX FREE money for later? (Randy Russell)
- The Power of Zero- (book by David McKnight)
- The Power of Zero-(DVD by David McKnight) (75 min.) Contact me for a FREE copy.
- Retirement Alpha-(Tom Hegna) 28 pages of retirement strategies. Contact me for a FREE copy.
My Favorite Charities: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Shriners.org and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Salina.